Author Topic: I just won this .. what do you reckon ?  (Read 671 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: I just won this .. what do you reckon ?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 11:24:29 AM »
Excellent Gav .. would be much appreciated .. judging by the pics some touchups will be needed, but once I see it in the flesh I'll let you know via PM .. did the legs turn up yet ?

Cheers
Dave

Yes mate.. arrived a couple of days back...Cheers!!!  ^^^

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 10:11:33 PM »
Nice one.
I don't have schematics but if you need any photos of wiring, etc then let me know.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 03:18:03 PM »
Had a check... have some of the red/ mauve colour left ( this was a cow to match i remember) and a lot of the aqua/blue colour. Both are acrylic lacquer.. both have set so i can post out no problems... just pour a little all purpose thinners on the top of the paint.. seal lid and in a few hours you have useable paint again.
I doubt very much theyll be a perfect match as each machines colours differ depending on how its been stored/exposed to sun etc, but you should be abe to use as a 99% true to colour base.. also have spare drops

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 09:30:29 PM »
Thanks a lot Gav.
I put legs on the cab this arvo (1st time in who knows how long) and removed most of the PF parts .

Have started cleaning a few areas with Eucalyptus oil , PF has no mylar and is filthy . Looks like its never been cleaned  !@# .

Will start a new thread in the Resto section and post some pics tomorrow.

Will definitely need some of the red/ mauve , so excellent news that I won't have to try and colour match  #*#.

Once my PBR order arrives for Old Chicago and Thoro Bred , High Hand will have to go on the back burner for a while.
I need more room ! and more $$$