Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 64 - TUF-427  (Read 6753 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 64 - TUF-427
« on: February 04, 2012, 03:19:56 AM »
Great read, thanks for sharing, i too am glad to see the Sunday Pinball Questionaire happening again $#$ Doesnt matter that this one was a couple of days early, just shows your enthusiasm to participate  ^^^ ^^^ I've never played Firepower, i know there is a lot of love for that title here, hoping to get the chance to play one someday..

That was an interesting read and I really do miss the Questionnaires. Interesting to see your first pin was a "Holy Grail" pin. Only took me 15 years to find mine  !@#

^^^

+1 i think its awesome that your 1st pin was your "holy grail". took me about 22 years to get mine... after missing out on it about that long ago and now i own it (Kiss) The very same game i missed out on!!
Sorry to get off track.. once again thanks for an excellent read  ^^^ now lets see if we can get a few more people to put their hands up to have a go  *%* *%*
Or better yet lets just start nominating people  :D i know at least one member id like to nominate  #@# #@#