Author Topic: AC/DC - Stern - 2012 - 1st release review  (Read 22250 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: AC/DC - review
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 12:15:27 PM »
I will probably buy a red, yellow and silver/chrome set of pincabs from RTBB just to try out on the new machine. The colours I have left over I can put on other machines.
   What Swinksy's review also taught me was that the first dozen or so AC/DC Pro models in the country might have the Proto type software roms in them, cause I did hear someone saying something when I was in Sydney, and also on a USA pinball review site, that the updated roms would be available when the Pro models goes into full production etc, and that test or early brand new Proto games would be best suited to upgrade/check game roms. (safer to just update the rom anywy, even if the rom says its the same).     The games at AMD, and the newcaste Pro model, might have some small playfield set up differences etc.

Great review - my wife will be having a word with you I suspect when I explain it was all your fault.......   (quote Nick-Pinnies4me)
Are u ordering a machine Nick. It sounds like u are seriously looking/thinking about a AC/DC pin. If so that is great. If you do go ahead, I would look forward to your opinions on the game too.  ^^^ Nick, are u aiming for a LE if u can, or the Pro model. We just have to convert Nino now.lol excellent.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:34:40 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !