Author Topic: AC/DC - Stern - 2012 - 1st release review  (Read 22175 times)

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
Re: AC/DC - review
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
WOW , I feel sorry for people who write and share negativity within this forum . Share your stoke if you feel the need . Share your disappointment if thats what is required . Negativity breeds negativity .
I would much rather read a post that entices me to at least try something I may not have before than totally write it off .
I have not ordered AC/DC but after playing it , WELL let me say it is very cool , fast , unforgiving and appears to be a very deep rule set . Most of the people I saw play it were very impressed with a few minor issues being the exception , but as it is a pro ( basic ) model you expect some flaws . Operators should be excited that they have a quick turnaround , broad appeal money making machine with a lower buy price than previous machines . A great theme to keep re-igniting the flame of our hobby .
I  think we should be grateful there is a place where you can express your thoughts reviews for the masses and make an educated decision based on many peoples thoughts . We all have this passion - PINBALL -
I am happy to read the reviews , cheers lads . Hope my minor input at least makes people try it .
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.