Author Topic: When do u find time to play your pins??  (Read 375 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: When do u find time to play your pins??
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 09:40:10 PM »

A very big thank you to Roundball for having me over today for a few games, a few beers and as always a very good catch up and great conversation that extends far far beyond pinball.
Dylan you are top shelf mate, I really appreciate it.....it's just what I needed....Thanks again!
Not only are there top quality machines to play( MM is so damn good...man I love that machine!!), the guy is just one of the best people I have ever met in my life.

One of the great things about pinball is the people that love the game!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: When do u find time to play your pins??
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 09:59:29 PM »

A very big thank you to Roundball for having me over today for a few games, a few beers and as always a very good catch up and great conversation that extends far far beyond pinball.
Dylan you are top shelf mate, I really appreciate it.....it's just what I needed....Thanks again!
Not only are there top quality machines to play( MM is so damn good...man I love that machine!!), the guy is just one of the best people I have ever met in my life.

One of the great things about pinball is the people that love the game!!

Yeah there is pinball love but it is much more than that...transcends that and  more.
The best thing about this hobby is some of the people you meet that have so much more to offer than just pinballs, pinball talk and games.

" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"