Author Topic: Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland by John Popadiuk  (Read 59163 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
IF they can make money, and satisfy a niche market, then why not. I am all for small runs. BUT i hope the guys doing it can make money so they can do it again and again.

Any money making venture today is tough. take my hat off to anyone who can have a big go and make something work. Whilst i am cautious about the idea, I wish them every chance of doing a winner like Big Bang Bar. It can happen. Hopefully the static from Stern and JJP doesnt take up too much of the radio signals being sent out in the pinball universe, redirecting those hard to find pinny dollars. So many choices at the moment, which is good for the end consumer.

look at how many new sterns u can chose from, how many private containers are streaming in. Man there is so much dealer stock, private stock, Stern stock. Great choices with so so much going on..and YES, I LOVE Whoaa Nellies Great big TITs. lol  ^^^ ^^^  %.%

one thing he has of woz, a better theme. its already one steap ahead in my books