Author Topic: Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland by John Popadiuk  (Read 59144 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
thats all well and good, its not really a title however that would interest new people into the market, zombies however that is a huge market. if the machine looks as good as their art on their website, this thing is going to be awesome. wish i had some money to waste and buy this machine, i dont however which is a shame seeing ill most likely never get a chance to see or play one in the flesh without buying one. but if they stick to cool themes like this they should do well, it should do well, its such a popular theme, judging by their website its going to be very comical so it would have a wide appeal for sure. it is a shame big guys arent making titles like this. being that pinballs are almost in a cult for of following, cult style themes would be way more appealing. woz is as boring as watching paint dry. the worst theme since hard bodies lol

if they make the Hobit pinball, then they are virtually doing what stern are doing and make generic themed pinballs, the Hobit would be a safe theme however like many of these new pinball themes, but safe doesn't mean innovative or inspiring, i cant see why a Woz theme is very clever, woz vs zombie, ufo, hotglue gun, rollercoaster crazy theme lol, which theme is seriously more interesting??

oh and killing witches would be fun, but not whilest prancing around in red shinny slippers, and by chucking a bucket of water on them.
if they made some messed up really dark spinoff to the woz, that was clever then that would be cool, very simular to that allice in wonderland computer game, where Alice is a psychopathic killer lol, then you could say they are close to coming up with a cool title, but a musical well thats a little dull imo
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 03:41:25 AM by Olivia_jason »