Author Topic: Timezone Broadway : Williams Junk Yard  (Read 3820 times)

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
Timezone Broadway : Williams Junk Yard
« on: May 31, 2012, 05:20:57 PM »
Went to Broadway in Sydney today to see if eney new pinball machines where at Timezone.
But no, they still had Junk Yard and The Simpsons.
Junkyard played very good but there was a cheap fix job done on the left plastic ball ramp.
The ball would come down the ramp and on to the slingshot plastic, this was broken and sometimes the ball got stuck.

Oh! and I was told by the the head honcho at Timezone you can't take photos in the shop or in the building  $$(  
And I said I only wanted to take a pick of the machine,, and he said you have to get permission in writing,,  !@#  What The !!
He told me After I took this pick..
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:23:56 PM by PinPal »

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Timezone Broadway : Williams Junk Yard
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 05:35:15 PM »

Guessing the issue is young children and concerns about photos. Great to see they have a couple of games anyway.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 06:56:23 PM »
Went to Broadway in Sydney today to see if eney new pinball machines where at Timezone.
Junkyard played very good but there was a cheap fix job done on the left plastic ball ramp.
The ball would come down the ramp and on to the slingshot plastic, this was broken and sometimes the ball got stuck.

Im in sydney this weekend and wondered if the Simpsons and Junkyard are still sighted here and if so, in what condition? Also anyone know if there's a x-men within 10min drive of the CBD?

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 09:15:20 PM »

Im in sydney this weekend and wondered if the Simpsons and Junkyard are still sighted here and if so, in what condition? Also anyone know if there's a x-men within 10min drive of the CBD?

Mate I reckon Newtown would be your best bet.  Not far out of the city at all, just try to avoid peak hour through King Street.
Addicted to pins.

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 09:34:00 PM »

I am 90 minutes south of the city and have both those titles TSPP most decent condition and JY in superb condition  - but no X-Men  - if time allows Sunday - you would be most %)% - I know it aint 10 minutes but I thought I would be nice and make the offer  ^^^
DW Drums rule !

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 10:28:24 PM »

I am 90 minutes south of the city and have both those titles TSPP most decent condition and JY in superb condition  - but no X-Men  - if time allows Sunday - you would be most %)% - I know it aint 10 minutes but I thought I would be nice and make the offer  ^^^

Thanks Wotto,

That's a much appreciated offer but I'm flying home Sunday morning and only have limited free time while I'm in town so have to decline...this time anyway.

Cheers
 Adam

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 10:31:27 PM »

Mate I reckon Newtown would be your best bet.  Not far out of the city at all, just try to avoid peak hour through King Street.

Thanks Blair, If time permits I'll head there for a look

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 10:35:57 PM »
I really would not waist you're money at Timezone, Haven't been there since I did this thread.
The games are in such poor condition, Timezone cares more for the video games rather than pins.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 10:37:35 PM by PinPal »

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 10:50:07 PM »
I really would not waist you're money at Timezone, Haven't been there since I did this thread.
The games are in such poor condition, Timezone cares more for the video games rather than pins.

Cheers, The Courthouse hotel it is then.

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »
Went to the courthouse today. Great pub and great list of games. I'll post some pics next week but have to say the  X-men LE I played there is an awsome game.