Author Topic: LITTLE BIT TRIVIA. DID U KNOW ?  (Read 130 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
LITTLE BIT TRIVIA. DID U KNOW ?
« on: February 23, 2012, 04:01:29 PM »
A little bit of Trivia.

Did u know at the start of the Iron Man movie No 2, the first sounds are of AC/DC plating "Shoot to thrill". Definately a tie in with shooting the ball on a Ironman pinny perhaps and a slight hint that the next big release was going to be a AC/DC pinny somewhere close in the line up.

Also,

Then next, Tony Stark (AKA Ironman) is summoned by the USA Government to a defence meerting chaired by the interested senator, whose name in the
movie is "Senator Sam Stern". (Gary Stern's dad's name in real life !)

Tell me Stern hasnt got a friend in high places with the movie company, or didnt end up being great mates with the important movie people after releasing the Ironman Pinball that is very much liked and successful.

Anyway, its only a little bit of Trivia, but all the same, very forward and specific for the pinball hobby ! I like to see tidbits like that happening. If there is a Ironman 3, I hope they show Tony Stark playing a Ironman Pinball. That would be way cool and fit right in with the movie !  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: LITTLE BIT TRIVIA. DID U KNOW ?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »

movie is "Senator Sam Stern". (Gary Stern's dad's name in real life !)

Dunno about any of that, but don't forget the name of their operating system S.A.M. too!

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: LITTLE BIT TRIVIA. DID U KNOW ?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 02:00:12 AM »
yeh, S.A.M cool as well.  good pick up as well.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !