Author Topic: re tspp flipper ball guides playfield wear  (Read 468 times)

Offline adelaidean

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
re tspp flipper ball guides playfield wear
« on: February 26, 2012, 12:31:18 PM »
just need any advice at all really , is it normal to get continual playfield wear in flipper ball lanes(hope got that right),seem to clean  every week or so and the dark lines return next day as when clean ya can still see faint wear along both sides, same goes for yellow part of ball eject lane,can it be fixed with i dunno re coating that area or should i just clean every week and not worry bout it?thank you p.s. also how often should i clean my playfield anddoes anyone also have any idea on how to remove upper playfield so i can clean rest of machine properly, thanks again, p.s.s move if post is not in right area please and was so close other day to super dooper mega extreme wizard mode :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:37:51 PM by adelaidean »

Offline ralph67

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
    • ralph1967@optusnet.com.au
Re: re tspp flipper ball guides playfield wear
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 02:45:56 PM »
You could replace the black rubbers with white one's but this gives the machine a different feel when played and if you use coloured flipper rubbers other than black. when these flipper rubbers become dirty then that's the time to clean the playfield. I use "tonizone" large green can with a pink cap it contains lemon oil and bees wax, and it will make the game play fast
One-Ball!