Author Topic: MIRROR BLADES - interest in low cost sets ?  (Read 28008 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: MIRROR BLADES - interest in low cost sets ?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 03:37:18 PM »
UPDATE -the stuff left North CHarlotte USA (I think the state is Carolina) apx 4 or 5 days ago ebay tells me. Shld be here within the week or ten days max.  $#$

Its going to work out at apx $5 or $8 a machine. It saves paying $100 plus postage from ebay sellers in OZ.
*(sorry in advance to those who were making apx $60 or $70 profit per set using stainless which is just too costly due to laser cutting and labour from a stainless company)
I got quotes to get it done using stainless and the local guy wanted apx $35 a set. But the set up time etc means u have to get at least 6 to 10 sets done to make it worth their while doing the cad drawings for their machine.

Using this stuff, I use one template and cut extra sets out using scissors or a scalpal. It shld work out well. I have the fleet to do, so paying 35 to 40 times $40 each (or $100 ebay)_ was never a option for me. If it works out which i think it will, I dont mind sharing the stuff etc. Cant wait for it to get here so i can do the machine I have sitting ready n waiting before it goes back into its rightful slot (Independence day since I just did all the LEDS on the machine).
Should look bloody great having all my machines with mirror blades. 40 machines at $5 to $8 each. BARGAIN !
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !