Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 67 - ralph67  (Read 7677 times)

Offline ralph67

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
    • ralph1967@optusnet.com.au
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 67 - ralph67
« on: April 08, 2013, 03:59:31 AM »

I'll format it for you mate  ^^^

1. Earliest pinball memory?

My Earliest memories would be playing at "Strombeckers" arcade in Barrack st Perth . really cool place crammed full of pinballs, some quite old 10cent games but most were 20cents all the "new" Bally games Kiss, EK, Harlem Globetrotters and of course Playboy. Would of been around 40 pins there and upstairs there was 2 large slot car tracks about 6 cars on each i think , you would take your seat press the accelerator and steer with the full size streering wheel! .I do remember there was tin nailed to the floorboards in places downstairs because of the pinball legs going through the floor!...

2. All time favorite pin? Why?

I don't really have a favorite pin but i do love the Quicksilver that i own.

3. Favorite pinball manufacture?

Early Stern games then EM Gottlieb are my favorites makes.  

4. Favorite game in your collection? Why?

My AC/DC premium , Black Hole and the Quicksilver...

5. How long have you been collecting?

Been collecting since 2007 but i did own a Williams Em when i was 17 but can't remember the name Doh but it was a Card Themed game..

6. First game and how did you find it?

as above...

7. Do you still have it?

no ...

8. What are you currently working on?

my sanity.. although i just finished a Kingpin for a collector here and just finished a EK for a customer that had been not used for 20 years. all good now.. I do have around seven projects here that need to be fixed including Raven, Cosmic Princess, Meteor, Spanish Eyes,Olympic Hockey,Speak Easy(Playmatic) and a Super Duo Italian Export model of Super Score(Gottlieb)...

9. Most wanted game to add to your collection?

I would love to own a Flash Gordon...

10. Best all time bargain game added to your collection?

I would say the Spanish Eyes that i paid $250 for....

11. Worst ever miss – tell us about the one that got away!

none really...

12. Worst ever purchase – tell us about the game you wished you never bought

The olympic hockey bit of work needed on this old girl. but worth the effort i think..

13. Describe your collection

The collection around 18 games give or take i was into the card theme games but now the Outer space theme suits me including Galaxy, Cosmic Princess,Meteor,Quicksilver,Solar Ride and the mighty Black Hole . I do own a few new Sterns AC/DC Premium and a AC/DC pro(on site) Avatar and a POTC and some EM games the Spanish Eyes, Super Duo,Olympic Hockey and the Speak Easy...

14. Describe your gamesroom

I Have 10 games in my lounge  room  ^^^ 4 stored in one of the bedrooms and half a shed full of wreckers and projects...

15. Do you have other games other than pinball?

Other games include a Clay Champ 2 player Gun Game(1980) and a one arm bandit Aristocrat (1961)....

16. Where can you see the hobby in 10 years?

In ten years i hope to be still fixing and restoring pinballs even more than i am now which is quite a bit anyway!! Hope you like and sorry i took so long to fill this out. Regards Ralph   Viva la Pinball!!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:51:35 AM by Strangeways »
One-Ball!