Author Topic: Some Operators ???!!! AC/DC re-worked  (Read 477 times)

Offline Ant68

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: Some Operators ???!!! AC/DC re-worked
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 08:29:23 AM »
I couldnt help myself, I rang the Manager at the Timezone. Its 15 mins from where i live.

He said that they were cleaning the machines today, and the rubbers SHOULD be on the machine ofcourse always unless someone forgot to put them back on.  @.@ @.@

He rushed over to the machine, and has reported that they are NOW been put back on, and brand new ones at that. He appreciated the call and the machine is now fixed.

thank god it wasnt left like that..... :D

I told him about the flag when I first saw it about  4 weeks ago , he said he'll remove it asap but its still there , damage is done TO LATE .
Care factory zero
Take a look at the PF on the RS , it's black as .

Talking to man there , he's an operator that thinks he knows everything about pinball and everyone in pinball but he doesn't know whats he's talking about and gets his facts wrong . *.*

It's all about the money money money .

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Re: Some Operators ???!!! AC/DC re-worked
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 07:14:57 PM »
I've played this ac dc pin within the 1st week of its arrival on the coast, well it had flipper rubbers on it then !!!! !@#

Ya don't need to remove the flipper rubbers to clean the playfield????  #@#
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.