Author Topic: Predator - by SkitBPinball  (Read 78912 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Predator - Custom Pinball
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 07:35:55 AM »
SkitBPinball put out a reminder
"December 14th is going to be a pretty busy day for us, I can tell you that right now. You are right in remembering that date, but we're trying to be an lenient as possible with pre-owners. If someone has special circumstances that prevent them from being able to make their deposit, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY (kevin@skitbpinball.com). While we have a very real need to know who is serious about this project, we certainly don't want someone to lose their game because of a timing issue, especially during the holiday season. That being said, once Dec14 comes and goes, if we haven't heard anything from someone, we have to assume that he/she would be giving up their spot. That's when the waitlisters will start being moved into the pre-order spots.

Oh, and on that note, we have lost very few pre-orders, especially compared to the numbers I was worried about, initially, but I can tell you there are some spots opening up. I'm not sure if it's enough to cover the entire waitlist, but we'll know more on the 14th."
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts