Author Topic: Wanted: Large dmd to suit Sega Bay watch, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein  (Read 136 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Hi guys
does any one have a working Large DMD display 192 X 64 to suit PART No. 520-5075-00 : Maverick, Batman Forever, Frankenstein and Baywatch that they would be willing to sell?

If not does anyone know where to get these in Aust?

thanks
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 11:17:08 PM by beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Not sure if anyone in Oz has them, last time I looked there wasn't.

I ended up buying one from MAD Amusements (I think it was) some time ago, they worked out to be the cheapest.  Still ended up well over $500 at the time though, the dollar was around 80 something cents at the time.
Addicted to pins.

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
thanks mate, they do still have them in stock.

I will see if i can fix the one i have here as it is a power supply fault but i am not sure if the glass is drawing to much current or not.

If i can get one in aus even if it is second hand it will be a bonus
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Andy, Mark C did have some in stock a while back.

There is also a upgrade cable that helps these displays alot that Marco Spec sells for ap $20. It can overcome intermittent or non working displays. Marco Spec also sells the displays as well.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Andy, Mark C did have some in stock a while back.

There is also a upgrade cable that helps these displays alot that Marco Spec sells for ap $20. It can overcome intermittent or non working displays. Marco Spec also sells the displays as well.
Cheers mate but Mark has sold out of them. I have bench tested it out of the machine and it is dead. I will need to confirm weather it is the glass or a component on the pcb. if it is a component that is available then I may be able to repair it