Author Topic: Your top 3 sys11 games  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Your top 3 sys11 games
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2012, 09:49:29 PM »
out of interest cavey, why do you recon SOF gets compared to bk2000 all the time?? i hear it allot from either SOF or Bk2000 fans im not asking which one is better im wondering why these two are compared to each other.

its also interesting that dr dude is mentioned as much as it has been in the this thread, I love dr dude and thought it was a little known title but seems prety popular out of the system11's, im starting tobeome a fan boy of system 11's since getting into pinball, might be because of the era is close to when i was a kid and the themes and style is what i am more used to from seeing as a kid.

highspeed has got a fair mention i havent played high speed so i cant comment on it wil llook it up on youtube however and will try and get a go at one hopefully soon.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:51:06 PM by Olivia_jason »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Your top 3 sys11 games
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2012, 05:03:49 PM »
Hi mate, SOF is compared alot because of the artwork of the game. although they play n feel very differently,  the artwork is very nice and those 2 x machines (BK2000 and SOF) also look great together. ALSO being same system 11 means they were built near each other time wise etc either.
People often like both games because they were alot modern looking for the year they were built. Both really good players.

Dr Dude is bright n colourful and a positive/fun machine. Again, a fun game. ALOT of the system 11 games were built when pinball was just about to boom and people had just started to add alot to these games and really push the envelope.
You cant go wrong collecting system 11 games thats for sure.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !