Author Topic: Spooky's 1st Production Pin - America's Most Haunted  (Read 57424 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Ghost Squad - by Ben Heck
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 07:33:49 AM »
to help get a picture of the structure of the game he has a full ****** intergrated with the features and had all friends do different characters.

charlie jumped on and said this about ghost squad

"Wait until you see this puppy in person... and we'll be proud as hell to build some Ghost Squad games for Ben!
He's put a ton of time and effort into this game, and it really shows. Wait until you hear all the modes... I'm still laughing at Dennis's lines! My wife sure had some unique things to record too.  
Back to work. Sooo much to do before MGC!"

and Bryan Kelly this to say

"I've got to tell ya Chuck, when Ben asked me do some voice work, I had no idea what it involved but it sounded like fun. Then you guys show up for the Ball Crawl and Ben pulls out his "******" and I thought holy shit. I forget how many pages Ben said it was, but I can't even imagine how long it took for him to write that, let alone build the game. After doing the recording, I could tell Ben put one hell of a lot of thought into how the voice calls were integrated with each mode in the game. It was insane and extremely well done.

I can't wait to see and hear the game this weekend."
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts