Author Topic: Spooky's 1st Production Pin - America's Most Haunted  (Read 57626 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: America's Most Haunted - by Ben Heck
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2013, 09:01:16 AM »
Charlie from Spooky Pinball jumped on Pinside and made this comment for those interested in this pin.

If you are on the list... you'll be the first to have a chance to buy Ben's game (or ours when the time comes). Like Ben says, we need a 100% complete BOM including labor before we can give a final price... and I don't want to be sitting on a nickel of anyone's money until we have a clear path to get you your game in a timely fashion.

It's closer than you think.   - kt@spookypinball.com is your contact to get on the list. No deposits... nothing down. Everyone that wants one will get one.

Ben has done something unreal. Yeah I've helped, but in the grand scheme of things... it's all him. I want to see this game in production for selfish reasons. I WANT ONE!!!

We'll get this done... and we'll increase production as we go. Come talk to us at our Expo booth and we'll be able to answer a lot more questions then.

Sincerely... THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT!!! I know I stay pretty quiet on all this... it's my job to not let Ben down and make sure his game gets out there the right way. He has more than earned it.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts