Author Topic: Where is the FAQ's?  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Where is the FAQ's?
« on: March 21, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
OK, I am sure it must be here somewhere and I am just not seeing it

But is there an easy to find FAQ section that new memebers can read, specifically something that tells them they need (X) amount of posts to see the 'Pinball Trader' section

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Where is the FAQ's?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 09:06:35 AM »
Great suggestion Pete. I'll organize something with Nick asap.

^^^
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 09:16:45 AM »
That is a great idea Pete, we can hang it in the Welcome area, combine in the standard rules of the forum etc.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 09:17:12 AM »
IMHO I think alot of the sticky thrwads could also come under a single 'FAQ' heading

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 06:26:42 PM »
Pinball Trader
Pinball Trader exists for Aussie Pinball members to find and sell pinball machines and parts

You need to have made at least 20 posts before you can access the Pinball Trader section.
This is because Aussie Pinball is a community that we want you to be a part of, not a cheap alternative to E-Bay

It is up to you to make sure that any game you purchase through Aussie Pinball is up to the standard you are looking for. The Administration takes no responsibility for trades made on the forum

Pinball Trader is for members to sell pinball machines from their own collection, it is not for people who import containers of games. If you wish to sell an imported container of pinball machines, contact the administrator for a paid account

It is highly suggested that if you wish to sell a pinball machine in the Pinball Trader, that you include a price, the location of the game, and some photos of the machine for sale

When you have completed your buying/selling, it is good to leave feedback.
Click on the members profile, scroll down, click on ‘Submit feedback for (member)’, and fill in the details

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 06:27:57 PM »
If you want me to try to get all the AP rules in one place, I can fool around with the idea for a few days

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 07:15:03 PM »
If you want me to try to get all the AP rules in one place, I can fool around with the idea for a few days

By all means Pete, any help is appreciated.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”