Author Topic: well i woke up this morning,or was it last night?  (Read 276 times)

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
well i woke up this morning,or was it last night?
« on: May 25, 2012, 09:33:34 PM »
well i woke up this morning,or was it last night?then i made a cup of coffee,had a smoke and remembered a dream about a load of shit covered cows playing pinball. ^.^so i went and had a shit and could not get this DRIBBLE out of my head..What is happening to me,i say,i think nino and nick should give me a holiday...!!
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline roundball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • BNE - The only place to be.
I have been absent for a few months....addmition..and i am finding it realy hard to remain so, with all the  's on this site talking about non relavent dribble.

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
qoute"Mate - the ignore member option is called free will, please use it."or join the sport forum.
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
well i woke up this morning,or was it last night?then i made a cup of coffee,had a smoke and remembered a dream about a load of shit covered cows playing pinball. ^.^so i went and had a shit and could not get this DRIBBLE out of my head..What is happening to me,i say,i think nino and nick should give me a holiday...!!

Your wish is our command. PM sent. Ban about to be applied. This will be the fifth and possibly last ban.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia