Author Topic: Idea - Non-pinball discussion post idea  (Read 6208 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Idea - Non-pinball discussion post idea
« on: May 26, 2012, 10:07:59 AM »
There already is a Non Pinball section.
The posts come up in the Unread Posts and sit there till they either go away by moving down the page or more often thatn not, i click on them just to get rid of them.. never read them.
Would be nice to just delete the entire post from the list and then i can just ignore it and any replies.
I have no interest in football, state of origin  etc but some do and its all part of life.
As for the Chicks with Pinball postings.. its all a beef up and should never have happened in the first place.
Mildflame finds it offensive as he is not over 18... my arse.
They are just tits.. can see em on the beach, on the TV.. give me a couple of more years and youll see them on me.
Mildflame has brought up some inconsistences as he sees it with the rules cos Studley asked to get banned again and so did as he continuously comes on the forum and takes pot shots at some members he has a personal gripe with... get over it or get off.. quite simple.
99% of forum members were quite happy... why we have to consider pandering to 1 member is beyond me.
Ladies breasts are removed... Studley also removed... Mildflame happy as he wont be offended by the sight of a ladies chest.

Should all be happy sailing from here surely?