Author Topic: Idea - Non-pinball discussion post idea  (Read 6280 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Idea - Non-pinball discussion post idea
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 04:17:52 PM »
We wanted a "Non Pinball Discussion" board so members with other common interests could post whatever they wanted. On another forum I'm a participant on (yes I have other interests and frequent forums such as Bigfooty), there are several non football related sections. Non pinball section on Aussie Pinball stays.

Thats good to know that the Non Pinball discussion will be kept. I for one have a browse thru it occasionally to see what other interests other members have besides pinball. I have no interest in football so i simply dont read those threads, no disrespect at all to anyone who does like the footy and reads them  ^^^ its just not my cup of tea. There have been a couple of others that didnt interest me, so same deal.. not everything appeals to everyone.

As part of my own new little business venture, besides doing pinball repair/restores im doing electronic repairs to guitars and guitar amplifiers. I'm doing a restoration on a 70s Fender Twin reverb guitar amp for a music shop in Armidale at the moment, that i was thinking of doing a thread on in the Non Pinball Discussion thread, as i know there a quite a few fellow musicians here who might be interested in that kind of thing. Again i realise that this wouldnt appeal to everyone on here, but some people may be interested..