Author Topic: Mayfair Amusements are a top supplier  (Read 445 times)

Offline elkor-alish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Mayfair Amusements are a top supplier
« on: June 30, 2012, 11:35:23 AM »
Just wanted to share my experience with Mayfair Amusements.

I contact Steve, he emails me back straight away, and I order a Banzai Run backglass.
He sends me several excellent photos and the backglass is in excellent condition, near new and the price is very good.
They don't ship international but that's not a problem for me.
The package arrived today and as always it was packed like I would have done if I was sending it to myself, awesome. ^^^

Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Mayfair Amusements are a top supplier
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
How nice is that backglass. Minty fresh, e-a.  ^^^

Just looking at it, I have to ask since I know little about the game, is the mountain on the backglass Devil's Tower (from Close Encounters of the 3rd kind)?

Offline elkor-alish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
How nice is that backglass. Minty fresh, e-a.  ^^^

Just looking at it, I have to ask since I know little about the game, is the mountain on the backglass Devil's Tower (from Close Encounters of the 3rd kind)?

No, I wouldn't think so, the games theme is an offroad motorcycle race with 'Banzai Run' referring to a term used to describe the rider pushing the bike to its limit.
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 12:05:34 PM »

Exceptional service. Well packed - have a look at the cardboard corners  ^^^ Amazing.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 12:18:46 PM »

Great stuff, only ever shipped one backglass from O/S and I worried the whole time it was in transit. Great to see it arrived safely.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”