Author Topic: *VIDEOS added -TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles  (Read 5110 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
just spoke to toyota australia. the american version in the video is different to the australian model. the usa model has decided to use the older style nickle metal hydride batteries and they left the battery in the boot in the usa version, thus the electric motor performance is different.

the japaneese and australian release is the only cars to have the new lithium console mounted area battery and thus the speed whilst in electric is different and provides faster speeds. thats where the 20 klms per hour versus the aussie 50 klms per hour comes in.

It's still a shitbox! You know what they say - "you can't make cream out of cow shit"…......
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I will do ya a deal ,  when u can show me conclusive scientic data to prove its a shitbox i will believe ya. lol

I am still siding with the toyota engineering dept. some very talented people there. Oh what a feeling Toyota ! lol

and by the way, they can also turn cowshit and pigshit into methane which also runs engines etc worldwide and gets good $$.

SO it does look like u can turn cowshit into usable cream after all, and get paid for it ! lol

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:57:44 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
I was looking into this when I was about to purchase a new vehicle and there are diesels that are more fuel efficient than the hybrids. I imagine in its class (7 seater suitable for younger kids) the Prius V would most fuel-efficient.