Author Topic: Ballarat and Geelong pinnies  (Read 394 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Ballarat and Geelong pinnies
« on: July 09, 2012, 11:59:29 AM »
Hi Guys,

I'm in Ballarat and Geelong next week and if i can find time id like to play some sited pinballs. So question is, does the Timezone in Malop St still have machines and/or is there any other sited pins in Geelong? Also how about Ballarat, any sited pins there?

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Re: Ballarat and Geelong pinnies
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 12:10:33 PM »
There is a fish tales in a fish an chip shop  I think other may be a pub or two that have one game

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 12:54:20 PM »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 02:24:22 PM »
I don't see any on the sited pin list but surely there must be a few in the wild round those parts.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »
Melbourne Area > Geelong > Village Cinema, Ryrie St. - Star Wars EP1 Pin2000 (WMS). Good Condition. 15/04/2011
Melbourne Area > Geelong > Timezone, Malop St. - World Cup Soccer (Bally). 5-12-11
Melbourne Area > Geelong > Timezone, Malop St. - Transformers Pro (Stern). 5-12-11
Melbourne Area > Geelong > Timezone, Malop St. - The Addams Family (Bally). 5-12-11
Melbourne Area > Geelong > Timezone, Malop St. - Medieval Madness (WMS). 5-12-11
Melbourne Area > Geelong > The Valley Inn, Fyans St. - The Addams Family (Bally). Fair Condition. 19/04/2011
Melbourne Area > Geelong > PizzaLand, Mercer St. - World Cup Soccer 94 (WMS). Good Condition. 06/04/2011
Melbourne Area > Geelong > Belmont Bowling Lanes, Reynolds Rd. - Theatre of Magic (Bally). Good Condition. 10/01/2011

for pinball t-shirts

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 02:54:46 PM »
There ya go, I will open my eyes next time.
 :D
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Prince

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 03:34:49 PM »
Head to Pete's place.
SC.

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »
Thanks guys,  ^^^  I saw the Geelong ones but wondered since the updates are all 7-8 months or more old, if there still there or moved on?

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 03:40:26 PM »
Head to Pete's place.
only have a Star Wars video machine at work

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 03:56:23 PM »
With the sited pins the date is the last reported but in updating I post updates on our sited pins even from the iPad app and AA so the list should be fairly up to date, but end of the day is only as up to date as those that let me know.

Let us know what you find and will add to the list. Have playing the pins.

I played a Monster Bash for the 1st time at Pinball n Pizza - now that's a fun pinnie.

for pinball t-shirts

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 04:05:39 PM »
Cheers, hopefully I get the time to find out. I like the sound of a lot of those titles, some I've played along time ago others not at all. Anyway hopefully I can give an update next week.  ^^^

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 11:20:06 PM »
I can tell you the timezone on Malop no longer has Transformers, It still has WCS, TAF and MM.

When i was last there the WCS right flipper was weak making it unplayable (i told them about it) the TAF is good no probs with that and the MM catapult is not detecting properly, it takes a ball search to get your ball back. Also MM is not level (i told them about MM also). wether or not they have done anything i could not tell you. This was last week.

Good luck.... ^^^

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 11:08:38 AM »
Last time I went past Timezone, a couple of months back, there was a MM and TAF, I didn't play them, they always seem to have issues, very annoying.  They had a very rough MB awhile back, weak flippers and heaps of PF wear and not level, The only time I have seen decent condition pins in there is when they get new Sterns, they had a Batman, Spiderman, Family guy and Transformers at different times.
There is definately no pinball at village anymore.
The Belmont bowling lanes usually have a couple, last time I was there they had a T2 and ToM, but that was ages ago

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 09:53:40 PM »
 My WCS was in top condition before I sold it and they sited it in timezone Geelong  ^&(

Peter
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:55:44 PM by GORGAR 1 »

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 09:45:10 PM »
I can tell you the timezone on Malop no longer has Transformers, It still has WCS, TAF and MM.

When i was last there the WCS right flipper was weak making it unplayable (i told them about it) the TAF is good no probs with that and the MM catapult is not detecting properly, it takes a ball search to get your ball back. Also MM is not level (i told them about MM also). wether or not they have done anything i could not tell you. This was last week.

Good luck.... ^^^

Well I paid a visit to Malop St Timezone over the weekend and I have to say your discription was spot on, only now they have an out of order on the WCS (sorry Peter they're not looking after your old machine to well) but nothing done to the MM.
 I also played the Who Dunnit and White water in the food mall of the westfeid mall next door. Great use of silicon on the WH20   *.* and also the custom Prayer and Jesus sticker under the playfield glasses as well as on every other arcade machine was somthing I haven't seen before. Can someone explain that one? Are these machine owned by the local priest?