Author Topic: 2 x NEW Additions .LOL  (Read 2570 times)

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
Re: 2 x NEW Additions .LOL
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2012, 02:41:19 PM »
+1 To each their own .. I wouldn't have got them in the 1st place myself .
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2012, 11:50:12 PM »
Any updates you can report here ? Do you still have the dogs ? Training moving along ??

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
Any updates you can report here ? Do you still have the dogs ? Training moving along ??

everything going really well.
dogs are fine. the male, chevy play bites alot when he jumps on me from ecitement but he will grow out of that. its just play n nothing else. my little bloke is fine with both dogs. I still always supervise when kids with them cause my 3 yr old(in DEC) likes to hit them with toys etc but he is just having fun but they just lick him now. he climbs in the kennel with them and sits down with them and has tea partys etc for a hour non stop and they just lay with him. but i watch every second just the same because its him who hurts them, not them him.lol

have trained them to get used to collars and the occassional walk out the front. (my back yard is half the size of a football field.lol so they run around the whole day and get plenty of exercise. but i have to get them used to a lead which they both dont like.
otherwise everything is excellent.
might add some photos when i can find 10 minutes. they have doubled in size, at least.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2012, 09:20:51 AM »
Thanks for the update. Sounds like a happy house.