Author Topic: AC/DC Translite Mod  (Read 13814 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: AC/DC Translite Mod
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »
Mods, thats correct, i posted in the wrong thread accidentally  . I posted in translite thread instead of the other custom topper thread. can u fix pls.?

Where's the correct thread? Or did you want a new thread with the posts?? Called?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 07:23:41 PM »
I love anyone that has a go and makes their own custom translites. So many good ones out there. Would love to know the process of getting my own custom translite made one day.

I'm happy with my AC/DC Pro translite, but would love to buy a Premium translite to rotate every so often. Does anyone know when Stern will be making replacements to sell?

I'm also after a Tron translite for my wall seeing as I won't be able to afford the machine for quite some time. Does anyone know if these are still for sale anywhere?

Cheers!
Adam.
I hope they make a few spares as I'd like to do the reverse get a pro trans light for my premium

Offline spacies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 07:39:16 PM »
Mods, thats correct, i posted in the wrong thread accidentally  . I posted in translite thread instead of the other custom topper thread. can u fix pls.?

Where's the correct thread? Or did you want a new thread with the posts?? Called?

It's here boss:

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=8635.0