Author Topic: OK... so i got to play ACDC LE  (Read 8711 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Re: OK... so i got to play ACDC LE
« on: September 11, 2012, 03:14:58 AM »
Yep... had one at Newcastle on Tournament play. It was bloody popular to say the least and so while the public were not present i had 2 games on this.
This was the ONLY machine that was not on free play... $2 a game for tournament... well its got to be worth $4 of my money yes?

First impressions..

This is a looker! Really is.. watching others play i like all the features on this, even the dancing band.

Sound..

Awesome... bloosy great sound and even though i dont own one ACDC record doesnt mean i dont like them... just means i buy other stuff instead..LOL

Game Play..

What game play?  I didnt get one.. its a bloody fast drain monster with no real time to aim a shot. I did 6 balls and scored 7 mil tops... sorry guys, but i just could not get into it.

I tried.. i honestly did and i really wanted to like it as it is a stunning package, but the game just didnt happen for me.
In comparison, i later played Lord Of The Rings and REALLY liked this one... nice long shots that you can aim for.. slower game but better balanced i thought... doesnt look as good as ACDC though.
Dont shoot me... but i did promise to post after playing this game.
Its not for me im afraid

That's cool not all games are for everybody but you gave us a balanced view which is good to hear not a jump in and bag the crap out of it lol, Brett's right it needs to be nudged and after playing 2000 games on mine I still get 7 million scores but my games are for free so it's not as bad :-)

Peter