Author Topic: OK... so i got to play ACDC LE  (Read 8716 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: OK... so i got to play ACDC LE
« on: September 11, 2012, 05:47:40 PM »
I put an hour on a Pro today down at Timezone. Really annoys me that a new game was set up poorly (not level, and one leg too short so rocked - pun accepted!). That said, they must have disabled the tilt because I could just about turn it on it's side!!

I do like that you can pay $20.00 for unlimited games at Timezone for an hour - no-one else around so I got to really try it out.

There's a lot to like about this game - the flow in particular, like a later B/W game like AFM, so that was a real plus.

I did not like that little "pin" near the bell lane, seemed to stop the ball too often (not helped by the lean), or the way cannon shots were highly likely to outlane. A ball save on the left outlane would have been a good addition IMO to offset the high loss - on the topic of outlanes, I found it hard to try and save balls as the view is blocked by the ramp on the right and the lamp on the left, at least the way I stand when playing.

My highest score was 44,307,000 and got me on the leaderboard, but there were a few above that.

Overall good game, well done Stern.

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”