Author Topic: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos  (Read 25946 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 09:25:17 AM »
UPDATE !
I emailed Patrick Powers from STERN Pinball a copy of the review on the X Men Pro last night to pass onto game designer John Borg.
This morning, I was surprised to get a reply from John Borg himself which I thought was really nice of John to send me a nice email.
Here is Johns email below >

Hello Brett,

Thank you very much for the kind words and review of the X-men pinball. I worked very hard on it and had a little more time on this project.
I like the fast and furious play but I always keep the novice player in mind. I want the people that have no clue what they are doing to have as much fun as the advanced player. A couple shots that will expose something, start a multiball or something unexpected and cool happens.  That is the way to hook a player. On my next project I plan to top this one. Keep an eye out for our new model late winter to early spring.

Best regards,

John

I am a John Borg fan. He has a passion for pinball and works hard at making us happy. Excellent.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:27:36 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !