Author Topic: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos  (Read 26102 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 10:47:29 PM »
AC/DC is at the front of the Timezone on the far right side against the wall in a special competition set up area (although the comp stuff they have set up doesnt stick out or look that great). They shld move AC/DC down to the pinny area to be honest. I have reccommended that again !

I told the manager that the top left flipper on TRON wasnt working 2 days ago and they have fixed that. I told him tonight that both the TRON game and the TRANSFORMERS games need both flippers fully rebuilt on both games because you cant get the ball up the top of each machine and the flippers are dead weak. They promised to get them looked at ASAP.

Anyway, i had some more games on all 3 machines tonight incl X Men PRO again and it is definately a great game, my brother loved it as well, and I really enjoyed TRON except the flippers being weak. My brother now wants a TRON and says to hunt for a cheap TRON or TRANSFORMERS or both this next 6 to 12 months. I want to downsize the collection, he wants to build it up to a huge amount.lol  Anyway, all good pins these 3. Seems sort of stupid going out to pay to play pinnies at a arcade when you have 40 machines at home.lol  I felt a bit stupid. My brother laughed and said we have never payed to play a game ever before. He said it felt strange.

Cant wait to see more Sterns out n about.  
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 11:08:23 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !