Author Topic: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos  (Read 26097 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 12:54:55 AM »
I reckon there probably will be.  Not that i felt the X Men Pro needed it when i played it, it felt very good, but someone somewhere will suggest something technical that the guys at STERN will implement. The LE will probably be the first one to get the code update ofcourse, and the PRO will just get the same for its code if some little things are needed, excl the LE only code bits.

John Borg did say in that email that he had alot more time on X Men than he had on the previous 4 or more games.

Either way, the X Men game is great already. Any extra code will just be gravy I reckon making a great game even greater !

I am wondering, who will get the std black trim on the legs n re-do a custom paint job for legs n lockdown bar n side rails to the same red as the Magneto LE has, or the same blue as the Wolverine LE.  Or even a combo or red n blue like the transformers LE got, or a blue n yellow powdercoat combo etc to match the playfield of the X Men Pro. ?
Its not like u cant put std black legs or siderails back on and redo the lockdown bar back to std black later if u wanted to.
One part of me wants to do a custom job on the metal work, and one side of me wants to keep it stock. Hard call, cause either way it will be great looking.  
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 01:50:51 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !