Author Topic: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos  (Read 26236 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2012, 12:14:19 AM »
yeh, the flippers on all machines there are crap n need rebuilding badly...even X Men Pro which is 6 or 7 weeks old, has been flogged 500 games a day by people who just smash the flippers non stop....its a shame cause I played the game like Rob and Daz did when only a few days old and it was a cracker with snappy flippers...

Tron is a game u like or hate vewry quickly...I personally like the theme, the cabinet, the audio and dot matrix, and this makes the overall package much better..on gameplay alone, I would not buy it, but if u combine all its positives, it just slides into the yes for purchase with me...I think with snappy 2 x flippers and at a home environm,ent, the overall enjoyment would be much better...

X Men Pro I love...the 3rd flipper has lots of shots, n the overall play I love, as do a few others...havent heard many people not like it, but it is to be expected cause we all like different games etc...hopefully you get to play x men more with snappy flippers and maybe u might like it alot more..

thanks for the feedback, cause all feedback is good to hear.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !