Author Topic: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos  (Read 26225 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »
The snr manager at timezone told me that they do NOT do anything to the pinball machines at all except clean and globe if globes are avail...they do not know how to do flipper kits and they do not have kits onsite to do anything on the pinball machines at all...I gave them no less than 6 x written requests to have all the Stern machines serviced over a 5 month period and they have done nothing...

I gave them Beakys(Andrews) phone number and said he would service them for them and swap probably for some free arcade games for his 2 x young kids, but they still never phoned him after I repeatedly asked...

The only 25 machines going in there to Timezone are from local collectors who are taking them in apparently....

Someone who is in the finals comp, should email Bruce at AMD and tell him to have flipper kits on hand for X Men Pro, Transformers Pro, Tron Pro and AC/DC Pro, otherwise it might just turn out to be humiliating for anyone trying to play a decent pinball game on any of their machines....
To date, Timezone doesnt do the Stern brand any favours at all, because they do  not maintain the pinball machines on any site that I have ever come accross....
.................shame really, cause Timezone could be a much better advertisement for our great hobby of pinball... *%*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:30:33 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !