Author Topic: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos  (Read 26124 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: X-Men Pro Review - Mini Review N Photos
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2012, 08:37:59 PM »
Does timezone just buy the games outright? And I thought they'd have a tech onsite to repair pinballs and all the other games?

Peter

my understanding is that they always get the first batch of test machines/earliest test mules to place on site at a slightly discounted amount from what the fellow was saying...but they definately do not have or do any flipper kits or decent maintainence at all except a wet rag wipeover and a flipper rubber change at best....the games at surfers timezone are practically unplayable unless reaching only half way up the playfield is considered satisfactory....and it would leave a bad taste/boring feeling with anyone who played any of these machines....put it this way, no one would be rushing out to buy a pinball machine at all unless they played the machine in the first week of its delivery or arrival to a timezone...

someone needs to do something on a national level with timezone....even the machine supplier to timezone could send a local tech past or something and include the servicing in the purchase price if it was something they could negotiate/work out...If i was the national sales agent, i would not want my product represented to the public the way Timezone does..it would cost me sales per annum for sure...what a shame a bit of common sense from Timezone cant be organised..every machine is just woeful.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !