Author Topic: Please help me find some pins i would like to play in VIC  (Read 336 times)

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Please help me find some pins i would like to play in VIC
« on: October 01, 2012, 10:08:39 PM »
I am hoping some of the great members here can point me in the right direction in finding certain pins to play.

I either want to play them for the first time or want to see if i still like them.

The list is as follows......

1. X-Men - Never played, would like to try it. Alot!!
2. Waterworld - Never played before, I know this will be hard to find but i really want to play one.
3. Stargate - Never played before, I know this will also be hard to find but i really want to play one of these as well
4. RoadShow - PLAYED!  #*#
5. Ripleys - PLAYED!  #*#
6. Transformers - PLAYED!  #*#
7. Iron Man - PLAYED!  #*#

If anyone has any info on where i could play any of these games i would really appreciate the help. Sited or if some nice collector is happy to let me play their machine (i am not a rough player, and can bring beverages) even better.

I am happy to travel to play so please let me know where ever these may be located. I have looked at the sited list but these either are not on it or are no longer there.

Any help with Waterworld or Stargate would be really appreciated as i feel they are going to be impossible to find.

Thanks for any help in advance.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:56:32 AM by Cursed »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
X Men Pro isnt out in Australia yet. Another few weeks. Only proto-type machines have landed and only a few are out n about on location as of a few weeks ago.  Memebers shld have the rest of the list covered down your way.

Re Waterworld, I bought one last year at a very good price off ebay. It is a fun game when shopped properly with Leds added. Dot matrix annimations and speech are good. Recently, the main star Dennis Hopper who portrayed the baddy from the movie, passed away, so I like to remember him for his excellent many years of acting when i switch on Waterworld cause his voice features alot. Its not the deepest of games, but it is unique. I scored a real nice one with beautiful blue cabinet. You shld find one, but it definately wont be onsite but more at a collectors house. Have fun with your search.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:09:08 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Apparently there are some LE X-mens out on site so i was hoping to find one of those. Or a pro im happy either way.

Thanks for the link, i have watched that a few times. I am a fan of the movie (rare i know) and the pin looks like fun, but i want to play it as the amount of shots worries me (or lack there of)

Hopefully someone can help me.  ^^^

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
I managed to play Ripley's, Transformers and Iron Man today.

Hopefully i will be playing a Roadshow in the next few days as well.

If anyone can help with X-Men, Stargate or Waterworld it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Offline vanhos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Warrnambool
Not many down here in western victoria. If any actually.
HOS

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Not many down here in western victoria. If any actually.

I know older pins will be rare thats for sure. X-Men i know will happen at some point its Stargate and Waterworld im keen to find.

The reality is though i will probably never play these 2 unless a collector offers a play or if one happens to end up in a shop and someone is kind enough to let me know. I dont think these will be sited anywhere.

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
If your ever in brissie you can come and play my x-men....bring beer!
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
If your ever in brissie you can come and play my x-men....bring beer!

No worries  ^^^  Thanks for the offer.  *%*

Great to hear that the pros are now in AUS. Looks like a great machine to play. Will look awesome next to your IM. Feel free to post pics of it/them  %$%

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Update - I have now had a good go on a Roadshow  ^^^

4 down, only 3 to go.

As always any help would be appreciated.