Author Topic: CANCELLED - 2nd Run of Silver and Black Mirror Blades  (Read 7185 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: 2nd Run of Silver and Black MIRROR BLADES
« on: November 05, 2012, 09:00:54 PM »
I will be committing to SS by Monday (12th Nov) next week if I get enough interest (18 sets needed out of the 32 sets).

No BLUE available so not going that way and zero interest in Gold so far at this stage.

Therefore at this stage

2 sheets of SILVER
2 sheets of BLACK

Laser cutting is looking to be a few more $ per set as changing from the last supplier to a new one one so blade cost will be approx unless I get a better price between now and next week which I will adjust the blades accordingly:
SILVER - $95
BLACK - $140

+ the free matching mirror lane protector

If you get 2 blades will discount $5 off each (silver or black), 3 or more blades will get a $5 off each set but $10 off each set of blacks.

Packaging will be $10

Freight will be affordable and insured (Fastway) but subject to where you live. eg I am in Newcastle area and freight to Brisbane or Melbourne city areas will be $15 for one set and $5 more for 2 or 3 sets. Hope that helps.

Plans are to commit to SS and laser cutter by early next week only if I get desired numbers otherwise I will not run and commit as it's a couple of grand outlay and doubt I will get a chance for a while with a new addition to the family early next year. The blades would be ready close to the end of the month.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:05:33 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts