Author Topic: CANCELLED - 2nd Run of Silver and Black Mirror Blades  (Read 7173 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: 2nd Run of Silver and Black MIRROR BLADES - CANCELLED
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 09:32:26 PM »
never say never..

next year, the whole thing can be relooked at again hopefully, so maybe just postponed.lol instead of cancelled for now....

maybe people could still email/PM Swinksy with interest still etc, and when the numbers are up/a few things change, it could be all relooked at...

but til then, the work Swinksy has done on mirror blades, and the look of any machine that has been moded with a set of Swinksy Blades looks bloody Terriffic.

Well done for the work done to date...a big thankyou.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 01:00:58 PM »

Hey swinks, just want to publicly thank you for getting those blades done and making them available (especially the black and gold mirrors) at a very good price to Aussie pin collectors.

It was a big risk for you financially to buy those sheets of black and gold (yes I know how expensive they were) and have them made based on faith that buyers would step up.

Good job.  ^^^

+1

Hope things look up for you soon.

Will post pics once i get my Black Sterns and put them into my Tron, when i get that as well.

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 02:29:51 PM »
Good luck with the job situation Jady and good on you for stepping up and getting those blades done .   ^^^
I need more room ! and more $$$