Author Topic: Old V New..?  (Read 30823 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Old V New..?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »
I guess the only people stern have to keep happy are the people who buy from them.
 %$%
If all this talk of inovation is limited to a display it is a pretty lame argument, a display does not make a great game, it may enhance it but does not make it great.
What else do you want done besides from wifi that some are asking for( which I can take or leave) and better build quality? I am all for better build quality for sure.
What is this BIG inovation or inovations that are needed to bring major revolution to pinball and does it need it?
Sure give me something new that I like and makes sense and I am all for it but it is pinball after all, we are not talking about re-inventing the wheel here
 !@#

Its not just about a display Daz... this is just a small example of the lack of idea fronted games that Stern have churned out over the years. And NO.. they dont just have to keep the people that buy Stern games happy... they desperately need to broaden their market as it wasnt so long back that Stern was floundering and needed a cash injection to keep going. This cash injection  gave us better titles and possibly better design game wise ( always an arguable point) but Stern also failed to bring anything new to pinball and without that it wont be long before its floundering again trying to work out why the recipe doesnt work