Author Topic: Old V New..?  (Read 30696 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Old V New..?
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 12:44:31 AM »
Point taken on lcd but bring what NEW, what is that you guys want besides from a lcd?
I am really interested to hear what is this big innovation that Stern should have done by now, that obviously many of you guys would have done if you were in charge?

+ 100

if its so easy, anyone who has ever said Stern follows or hasnt innovated should easily be able to come up with a list of things that we have all been missing since 1999...

I am all ears open....cause criticism without answers to me, isnt constructive criticism, its just knocking...which i find frustrating personally....espescially if u havent emailed Stern with these great ideas over the past decade...

Can anyone list this innovation that has been staring us all in the face but no one has done for 13 years....(and it has to be gameplay orientated, not new 2013 computer boards hidden in a metal box the player will never see or know about).. it has to be both visual or at least audible, or be something u can see, touch or experience...except a LCD, what is innovation for pinball...shld be very easy for people to list,,or is it ??  !@#

Why should I list something that has never been innovated ? How can I list something that does not even EXIST  !@#

My era is the golden age of pinball, where innovation was the domain of ALL the manufacturers. That's what made the industry so successful. Can you list the Stern innovations since 1999 ? Can ANYONE list the innovative ideas that Stern have come up with that have impacted the industry since 1999..

I'm no Stern basher, as I stated, I have two CLASSIC Sterns in my collection and both have innovative ideas that made them unique and collectible.

this is easy,ill list some ideas for them.

hmmm 2012 every thing is networked isnt it?? even my tv is networked and my blueray player is networked. why havent they figured out with every game being produced for consoles and networked systems being the most popular why a pinball machine cant be networked and why you cant verse another player on their machine on the other side of the world live???

this is the sort of thing that would make pinball awesome and popular.
 if they were really smart they can charge for the use of their server like xbox, playstation, world of war craft and any other networked system,

i recon its a bit simple for a pinball to only have one game on it, why cant their be room for more than one set of rules?,
 atm its only easy or hard why cant there be different rules? with different games using the same theme and what is on the playfield,and you choose what style of game you wont to play?
It seems they are home use mostly why not have that option?, certainly make the game fun for a longer time, if they worry about revenue then sell the extra rules, and people pay and download them.

im no genius but stuff like that makes sense, by only looking around my living room for ideas.

making just money of the machine being purchased is dumb these days, would apple be as rich as they are if they only sold iphones with out itunes and app stores??

how awesome would it be to have a 4 player game against people here?, live in real time and their scores on your game so you know what you are fighting against, and you could have full death match style games where you fight it out, or take turns like a traditional game of pinball.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:00:03 AM by Olivia_jason »