Author Topic: Old V New..?  (Read 30855 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Old V New..?
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 04:07:53 AM »
Can anyone list what stern didnt innovate since 1999 is the better question.
And that's my point. If stern are not innovators, if they aren't a company that hasn't designed things to the fullest, like they are a letdown or are just followers etc etc etc, or stern hasn't done the best that they could have done, or should have done, then I think any person who bags them or knocks them should explain specifically what it is they should have done.....but , it seems so far no one can...which is what I thought would happen.

Personally, unless someone can come up with the things that stern should have done, I don't think it is fair or balanced to bag them...it's all good for people in general to be skeptics, but its not constructive or even educational unless someone posts the things they have missed...if no one can come up with a list of how they didn't innovate, then they can't be labelled non innovators...

This isn't specifically aimed at u nino, not at all, it's for anyone who bags stern to rise to the occasion and show anyone and everyone how easy it is to run a pinball company from a computer desk a million miles away by telling n sharing what stern could have done...and wifi is good to incl as a innovation etc, but u have to also understand they couldn't do it thirteen yrs ago, cause wifi etc is only been around a very short time etc..so any innovation ideas also have to be proposed using the date of design or when it was invented into the equation...

Seems to me that stern isn't lacking in innovation at all then til I see the lists of what was supposedly missing that was so easy for us keyboard designers to include which no one has so far...challenge is still up for anyone to innovate away with that huge non existent list.lol.  People shod be happy for all the good stern have done versus always saying what they haven't done without listing what ideas weren't included....people will miss stern a lot if they were to close, and its only when it's gone do u realize just what u had.....I get pissed when people bag stern, especially when I know they couldn't have done better than stern......and I wonder if any of the stern knockers ever emailed stern some constructive ideas and any better ideas..I know I have, and they wrote straight back n thanked me for it...

I am passionate about building pinball up, not knocking it down, cause these days it seems everyone is a knocker. I could be wrong...I am sure every person at stern works their ass off to try n please us pinheads, they must feel like crap when they read all the critics posts saying they could have done much better..then stern asks how, and no one can give them a example.....that must be frustrating to say the least.lol

Nothing wrong with a healthy debate.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 04:45:21 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !