Author Topic: Old V New..?  (Read 30870 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Old V New..?
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2012, 08:35:38 PM »
well said, very good points...

rather than innovating via changing flipper switches from old contact types to say optos, and then moving on to another style of switch, i think the innovation we are looking for isnt efficiency innovation, but NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURE innovation...

thats what interests me, and probably everyone who wants to see new and exciting tricks/toys/features/weird stuff on playfields....that really affect and enhance gameplay...what can we all think up...whats something really cool that hasnt been done before, or something we can modify or change that has been done before...its not an easy answer...i will have to exercise my grey matter and think of something as well....

Ive always thought a feature where magnets would turn on during a 5 ball multiball and freeze all balls  to the side of the playfield ( wherever they are placfd at the time). You are then given another 4 balls to try and knock them free. If not done in the allotted time then all balls are released giving you a total of 9 balls coming at you at once