Author Topic: Number of features in a DMD game - old games, Pro's and LE comparison  (Read 7282 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
I dont think its Flippers going by what others have counted and not Slings , pop bumpers

I just roughly followed Swinks lead  although I would be willing to argue a few things
that Jady left on the cutting room floor

don't argue, happy to agree and go from there  ^^^, rather have a consistency. like every game has 2 slings and 2 flippers but if a game has a extra flipper yes add it as a feat5ure but maybe with a note (third flipper)

thoughts - it's still earlier days and each guy to go back and slightly edit.

Jady

I agree with the flippers, Pops and slings being left out

what I was waiting  for was some one  counting the Top magnets on Sega's  SST  and other Sega games  that feed the in lanes, that feature is basically doing the job of a pop up post  as on IM CSI  etc.

I think to keep it simple if you feel a item is a feature that isn't the standard, list it and state if counting as one of the features or not at least people can read and decide. When I think abput it the pop up post on IM that feeds to the pops is purely a slow down feature so the iron monger can raise up (possible to same damage and allow for a dmd action sequence to be played). The very top pop up post is probably a game play feature - I suppose comes down to personal view.

Thanks for clarifying Greg and agree detail the features and if you counted or not and then allows people to at least see the total and details.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts