Author Topic: JJP & diff model levels ?? what do u think ?? std body and widebody avail too ?  (Read 695 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 06:47:00 AM by Olivia_jason »

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Mate.. it doesnt matter.

Jacks no fool... he has set up a whole new pinball company and has obviously figured he can survive quite well making 2500+ premium machines. Whatever jacks business plan for the pinball side of things is, is irrelevant.. you will never find out as it is HIS plan... maybe over 5 years.. maybe 10 years.. its not your question to ask.

You do seem very concerend about other peoples business

this is something that has alway iritated me with my place, people who have never run (or worked ) in a Bakery trying to tell me how to run my place, it is none of their business
do I sell an a product you like? that is your business
are my prices fair? that is your business
how many pies do I sell per day? none of your business
do I want your tips on how to improve my business? Nope

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Its called a DISCUSSION TOPIC.....under general discusssion....its supposed to be a positive discussion about the topic, but it seems like its always a dig at Cavey n lets stick it to him for asking a question or for suggesting an idea...

someone said its not my question to ask...i can hyperthetically ask any question i want ...thanks !....thats what consumers do...they ask questions of business owners (JJP or Stern) and ask questions of fellow potential purchasers...a discussion topic.....and on a pinball discussion forum of all things.

and I am not telling anyone how to run their business,,,,I am just proposing different questions to see what other people think about different subjects...but i got a better idea !...DONT WORRY about any of it...it seems like its shoot the messenger around here of late and shoot me down every time i do a post on something....so I just wont bother anymore...u specific guys who dont seem to have a liking for me personally /or any of my postings should be alot happier...cause its something always negative like I have done something wrong for putting up a post....no probs....I get the message...I give up. It takes me a long time to give up on anything, but i am a beaten man....its just so negative from where i sit....but i am 99.99 percent wrong 99.99 percent of the time ofcourse.

I will just read your posts instead...not a problem.....its all good ! 

THREAD CLOSED from my perspective....I wont participate any longer. We will all be happier now.
Post away n call me every negative name or thing under the sun, or tell me everything I say/have said/will say is wrong etc....thats what i am expecting.
God forbid one positive comment gets thrown back occassionally. But its all my fault...yep, agreed....slag away ! free shots.
If I have nothing to offer, I have nothing to offer......therefore , I will offer nothing else. Everyones happy now. Beautiful. Proud to be a AP member !
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
I have not called you any names

I disagree with your point of view, as you say, this is a forum, a place for debate

If you don't like people disagreeing with you, then I will leave your thread

Offline Ant68

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Brett I know your here mate  <..>
It's all good Brett no need for this ,everyone needs to chill out a bit .
Pinball is meant to be fun ,it's our passion and further more it's close to Christmas .
Let make it fun and enjoyable for everyone .
What ever Stern or JJP do for pinball can only be good .

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
All I know is there bloody heavy.......

Offline Greg

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
Its called a DISCUSSION TOPIC.....under general discusssion....its supposed to be a positive discussion about the topic, but it seems like its always a dig at Cavey n lets stick it to him for asking a question or for suggesting an idea...

someone said its not my question to ask...i can hyperthetically ask any question i want ...thanks !....thats what consumers do...they ask questions of business owners (JJP or Stern) and ask questions of fellow potential purchasers...a discussion topic.....and on a pinball discussion forum of all things.

and I am not telling anyone how to run their business,,,,I am just proposing different questions to see what other people think about different subjects...but i got a better idea !...DONT WORRY about any of it...it seems like its shoot the messenger around here of late and shoot me down every time i do a post on something....so I just wont bother anymore...u specific guys who dont seem to have a liking for me personally /or any of my postings should be alot happier...cause its something always negative like I have done something wrong for putting up a post....no probs....I get the message...I give up. It takes me a long time to give up on anything, but i am a beaten man....its just so negative from where i sit....but i am 99.99 percent wrong 99.99 percent of the time ofcourse.

I will just read your posts instead...not a problem.....its all good ! 

THREAD CLOSED from my perspective....I wont participate any longer. We will all be happier now.
Post away n call me every negative name or thing under the sun, or tell me everything I say/have said/will say is wrong etc....thats what i am expecting.
God forbid one positive comment gets thrown back occassionally. But its all my fault...yep, agreed....slag away ! free shots.
If I have nothing to offer, I have nothing to offer......therefore , I will offer nothing else. Everyones happy now. Beautiful. Proud to be a AP member !

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Greg

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
All I know is there bloody heavy.......

Sneeky post  Daniel LOL
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
guys...dont worry about it....I am off off work crook at the moment with too much time on my hands and to much time to think...
was woken up late last night at 3amish not feeling 100 percent....I am not great with criticism, my old man put me down every day of my life and sometimes i get reminded of him when someone isnt positive..we are all human...i am far from perfect, just a bit passsionate..lol

you are all a good batch of blokes....i will just take a back seat for a while.lol

enjoy ya xmas guys n have a fun n safe time with your familys and i hope santa looks after every AP member.

cheers.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 05:25:32 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria

That's right - a *discussion topic*. That means, if you have an opinion and want to speak your mind, then you do so - but that means your thoughts are exposed to the consideration of others, who may differ in opinion, and respond as such. You have to suck that up.

As my co-Admin likes to say (very correctly) "Play the ball, not the man", but that it is not always that easy to do. There is a cross-over. In the game a legal bump is allowed, because part of the game allows the man to be played within limits, because there is not always an absolute dividing line between playing the ball and the man.

So if you post opinions, discussion topics, whatever, you will be opening yourself up to the consideration and comment of others. That's the nature of a forum, and I am a little tired of people preaching to others that they should only post positives - that'll turn us into a mirror of the Stern facebook page, and I don't want that. Negative opinions are every bit as valuable as positive ones (if they are supported by reason).

Just because you might think you are always positive, set that standard for yourself, and stop judging other members for not meeting your always positive standard. It'll just drive you nuts, you can't control the thoughts and opinions of others, and I am sure you wouldn't want yours controlled. Not everyone is "every glass is half full", some actually think that sometimes it is for good reason in fact half empty or bone dry.

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
I love the saying "play the ball not the man" and I aslo love " hate the game not the player"
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"