Author Topic: Hello Aussie Pinball  (Read 1355 times)

Offline noj472

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat, Victoria
Re: Hello Aussie Pinball
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 05:20:29 PM »
G'day Anthony, welcome to Aussie Pinball!!

Gezz, that mention of Las Vegas brought back some memories (mostly of how much coin I dropped there!)

Good to see there are lots of games within your budget in that list, best of luck with the search.

Las Vegas Pinny parlour was awesome as long as you didn't mind the ex-con giving you change at the front counter. There was also "replay" in James Street which had a few nice games but unfortuantely there was always gangs hanging around there and not forgetting "The Golden Cue" in the infamous mall (Where I played my first game of Back to the Future. But much the same with all the gangs and fights there. I went there when I got a bit older but by that stage all the pinballs had been replaced with arcade's.....shame!!

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 05:33:52 PM »
Golden cue was a dark dreary place with a wall of pins, Las Vegas ended up hard to move around in when some of the bigger arcade drivers came out being such a narrow shop. I remember when the t2 arcade was first put in there, good game for the time. Other than that I cant remember much, too much alcohol has killed off too many memory brain cells over the years  @.@

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 06:11:13 PM »
Other than that I cant remember much, too much alcohol has killed off too many memory brain cells over the years  @.@

I sure know that feeling  :lol
I need more room ! and more $$$