Author Topic: Dream pinball for 2013?  (Read 975 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Dream pinball for 2013?
« on: January 06, 2013, 08:46:21 PM »
I've decided if I get the chance I'd love a mint CFTBL new PF new ramps fully reconditioned just plug and play lol that would be my dream purchase this year, what's yours?

Peter

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: Dream pinball for 2013?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 08:51:05 PM »
I've decided if I get the chance I'd love a mint CFTBL new PF new ramps fully reconditioned just plug and play lol that would be my dream purchase this year, what's yours?

Peter

I think with the repro mods for the hologram becoming available, Wayne doing the cab art there is a high chance of that Pete.  If done properly its a sweet game.

No pinball purchases this year (s) for me.

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 08:53:26 PM »
Unfortunately I need to sell, not buy , this year
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 09:01:35 PM »
A mint modded TZ is next on my list......Mind you it will take me all of this year to save up the money after Tron! So if i see it in 2013 ill consider myself lucky!  *%*

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 10:14:20 PM »
Unfortunately I need to sell, not buy , this year

I'm in the same boat.. need to sell a few..
I wouldnt be selling any or wouldn't have sold the two i sold in the last few months if it wasn't necessary.

But, having said that, there are several games on my wish list to purchase one day, and its hard to pick one dream pinball!!
My top TWO dream titles would have to be Gtb Haunted House and Wms Gorgar  *%* *%*

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 11:12:31 PM »
The more I play MM on pinball arcade the more and more I want a real one! but at what cost  ^&^
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 12:14:08 AM »

Feeling the urge for another mid-90's B/W, I only have AFM and would like to really get to know another classic.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 10:12:26 AM »

Feeling the urge for another mid-90's B/W, I only have AFM and would like to really get to know another classic.

I'm the same wanting a 90's classic I've had a creature before and now it's time for another hopefully this year.

Peter

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 11:55:12 AM »
No new titles for me this year, just want to get all my project games completed in 2013
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 12:42:33 PM »
This year I want to restore at least two of my Personal games. I'm thinking Viking and Haunted House.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 12:46:49 PM »
I'd just lime to put one of my projects back together :p

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 12:52:12 PM »

I'm the same wanting a 90's classic I've had a creature before and now it's time for another hopefully this year.

Peter

creature is a cool looking game and is challenging, I have been collecting all the parts to restore mine and now that I sold the cnc I can keep this one.

I saw your post on pinside nick and a 3 are good games, and personally would dump the creature for a MB but the price of those hurts. SS is cool as well but only played 5 times so can't give a recommendation either way on that one.

My dream pinball is the avengers and then funds are gone.

I am tinkering here and there on a 90's Bally's / WMS cabinet design and then starting on a custom pinball, but this will be a project over a few years.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:30:24 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 02:00:30 PM »
Tron LE

Offline Prince

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 10:50:40 PM »

Peter

creature is a cool looking game and is challenging, I have been collecting all the parts to restore mine and now that I sold the cnc I can keep this one.

I saw your post on pinside nick and a 3 are good games, and personally would dump the creature for a MB but the price of those hurts. SS is cool as well but only played 5 times so can't give a recommendation either way on that one.

Get the Creature lads.
Those Americans have too much time on their hands! Gameplay for both MB & SS are best suited for the weekends. CFTBL on the other hand, will provide you the quickest rush, in a short amount of playing time.

SC.

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 11:24:52 PM »

Peter

This ones somewhere on my list/s at the moment too. Hopefully for me though I'd like to find a mint Bride of Pinbot or at least one worthy of doing up at a reasonable price.