Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 69 - pinball god  (Read 5336 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 69 - pinball god
« on: January 14, 2013, 07:59:16 PM »
1. About 1967 at age of 5 seeing my first pinball at the local fish and chip shop. Mum put a coin in and I was hooked. From then on I was sounding the streets looking for coke bottles to claim the refunds and begging mum for 5 cents to play a game or even better was watching the older kids play. I learnt the shots while watching and won my first game via score a couple of months later. My first boner I reckon  %.%

2. Funhouse is my favourite because of the theme, rudy and the music. It makes me feel happy even when I get creamed. TZ I a very very close second.

3. Williams/Bally as that's the maker of the games I own and like. Thinking of the games I played at uni and enjoyed seemed to be WMS/Bally games.

4. Funhouse but all the games in my collection are there for a reason and that's because they are my favourites. What's the point of owning something for something's sake.

5. Collecting since 1993 when I bought a T2. Didn't buy my next until 2005

6. T2 and bought from leisure and allied. Ignorance as that's where I thought was the only place to buy pinball and the dot matrix style of T2 looked cool.

7. I still have Arnie and it looks and plays 300% better than when purchased.

8. Space invaders pinball in which I have a better playfield to install. Currently plays well but cosmetically will look heaps better when done.

9. CV, monster bash for fun or a NIB for the buzz of being the first to knda play it.

10. Revenge from mars for just above $2k and got lucky with a replacement glass.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:01:08 PM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium