Author Topic: Hmmmm Comfy I bet??  (Read 609 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Hmmmm Comfy I bet??
« on: March 14, 2009, 08:05:37 PM »
Check what bumper action has on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ultimate-metal-dedicated-pinball-seat-brand-new_W0QQitemZ290302287963QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_15?hash=item290302287963&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318#ebayphotohosting

Its a chair thingy designed for pinball playing. Looks more like something used at "Helga's house of Pain". I think I might stick with my cushioned bar stool when I want to sit and play. I'll use the $190 for something else like Nipple Rings or one through my rod. That should help in my playing too!!!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:10:30 PM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: Hmmmm Comfy I bet??
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 08:07:00 PM »
Hehe,

I would have thought that unusual, but after watching King of Kong and seeing some of the crazy things those guys bring / do, I'm not surprised!

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »
Not 100% sure but mark c had some of them beside his shed im sure hed sell em if you asked

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 11:47:18 PM »
If you need one of these it is time to take a long hard look at yourself.

FFS - who needs a seat to sit down while playing pinball? Unless you are a fat arse and needs some serious weight loss.

Give me one of these pinball seats anyday - not to sit on, just cause they are really cool: http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-wstool.jpg

Gottlieb Factory Stools
Own a piece of pinball history! These stools came out of the Gottlieb Factory when they closed. If you own a Gottlieb game, there's a good chance some of your parts were made by employee's sitting in these chairs.

These are great for a workshop, in front of a pinball machine, or at a home bar! We are selling these "AS-IS', you get to clean and refinish(if desired). Some still have the employees names on the back!

There are 2 different version of the stool, one in Wood and one in Plastic, both very adjustable! Please specify which you would like! These are $50.00ea.

Offline Duckman

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 12:14:54 AM »
LOL, Yeah we have about 4 or 5 of those torture racks out the side, came a few containers ago.

Was thinking of cleaning up one just to see how the go...............Naaaahhhhhhhhhh!   I don't think so &^&

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 12:17:37 AM »
LOL, Yeah we have about 4 or 5 of those torture racks out the side, came a few containers ago.

Was thinking of cleaning up one just to see how the go...............Naaaahhhhhhhhhh!   I don't think so &^&

If they are the Gottlieb factory ones and have the timber backs I'm interested in buying one (if you are looking at selling) - please PM me

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 02:06:43 AM »

If they are the Gottlieb factory ones and have the timber backs I'm interested in buying one (if you are looking at selling) - please PM me

Ill have one too~! What a great piece of sheer indulgence - having a Gtb factory chair to sit on when doing repairs....
man its too good to think about!

Offline Pinmem

• Forum Posts:
  • Caroline Springs, Melbourne
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 03:40:30 AM »
I thought Bumper where selling Dave for a Minute....To expensive if it was...LOL

Offline Duckman

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 03:14:54 PM »

Nah mate, there are just the full metal ones like the "leaning stool" not sure where thier origins lie.... !@#

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 07:23:17 PM »
If you need one of these it is time to take a long hard look at yourself.

FFS - who needs a seat to sit down while playing pinball? Unless you are a fat arse and needs some serious weight loss.

Couldnt agree more Tony...How lazy would you need to be.  I thought playing pin required skill such as bumping etc which is a loy easier standing up.  Thats crazy I rekon having a seat like that ^&^
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 07:39:32 PM »

I like playing pinballs standing. Sometimes you make that little "flick kick" at the same time as a ramp shot.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ktm450

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 12:11:36 PM »

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 12:31:06 PM »
I'm thinking of designing the pinball couch. That way if you need to do more than sit while playing its possible. Maybe after than I can design the pinball bed, toilet etc. This has opened up heaps of business possibilities. Anyone want to buy shares in this? Can't be any more risky than what the mental giants have done with my super.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline felixthadog

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »
I'm thinking of designing the pinball couch. That way if you need to do more than sit while playing its possible. Maybe after than I can design the pinball bed, toilet etc. This has opened up heaps of business possibilities. Anyone want to buy shares in this? Can't be any more risky than what the mental giants have done with my super.

I would be interested in the Pinball Toilet, I do some of my best thinking in the can so maybe my game will improve if I play a pinball machine whilst taking a dump  :D

Matthew