Author Topic: AC/DC Cannon Mod  (Read 60912 times)

Offline RatBag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Re: AC/DC Cannon Mod
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 01:10:45 AM »
Finally got a few of these in after waiting awhile,I would of been pissed if customs had stopped them because as a BB gun they dont even work.
After checking out what other people are doing to fit these and what has been offered on Pinside I decided to see if i could get the whole cannon to fit rather than cut half of the body and leg away as I wasn't to keen on fitting it like that and didnt like the look of it.
The one in the pics is my first attempt and seems to fit ok,plenty of dremel work on the cannon and a few washer here and there under the ramp to lift it up a tad,but it fits.
What I found to be the way to tackle these is to split the cannon in half,2 screws and cut the end of the barrel off(glue that on later)then remove the whole cannon assembly from the machine and work on it at the bench,I started with the side you see and picked up the same mounting hole that everyone else is using as this seems the best spot for clearance on the leg underneath the ramp .
I plan to paint the original steel satin black but still tossing up to use and finish off painting this one or start again knowing what bits to cut off the next one

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:13:08 AM by RatBag »