Author Topic: Besides pinball machines what else do members here collect???  (Read 1327 times)

Offline McFly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Do not have much time to collect much at the moment but i use to collect Bottles of spirits for our bar. We would have just the standard bottles that you get from the bottle shop that you could drink but then we would keep things like Johnny walker black and red in 5lt cradles and 700ml bottles of Blue, Silver and green etc. Rum that is pre aged for 18 years, Jamaican rum that is 70%, Absinth Vodkas and all of that stuff you generally would not open and drink but once you have kids you will drink anything so a lot of it is gone now. I have still kept a 40 yr bottle of JW Black that my Dad gave me and 1 bottle of Distillers no3 Bundaberg Rum no 187 of 1000. When Distillers number 3 was released the first 1000 bottles had serial numbers and a collector number on the back of the bottle. We did have two of them (186) but sold one. No one can tell me what it is worth as they were only released internally into Bundaberg Rum LTD..
We still have some absinth vodka, one of the jamaican rums and a six pack of Millenium Year 2000 Crown larger stubbies but i dont think they would taste too good if you cracked one open..

Other than that and some arcade machines i collect F ALL.. <..>